Key Product Benefits
Ultra-low-power microcontroller based on ultra-low power Arm Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC core with single-precision floating-point unit (FPU), digital signal processing (DSP) and memory protection (MPU) unit. This MCU allows high speed sensor data streaming at the maximum ODR, and the 2MB Flash can host machine learning algorithms for anomaly detection
Ultra-wide bandwidth (up to 6 kHz), low-noise, 3-axis digital vibration sensor is highly suited to applications involving vibration analysis up to 6kHz, both in terms of performance and cost.
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario.
The wideband analog MEMS microphone up to 80kHz allows vibration data collection and analysis well into the ultrasound frequency range.
- Condition monitoring data in the form of vibration speed (RMS), acceleration peak, and FFTs processed by the high-performance, ultra-low-power STM32L4+ microcontroller.
- Vibration detection using an industrial 3-axis MEMS vibration sensor with digital output (IIS3DWB) and ultrasound frequency analysis thanks to a compact MEMS analog audio sensor (IMP23ABS1).
- Precise environmental data measurements using an ultra-compact relative humidity and temperature sensor (HTS221) and MEMS nano pressure sensor (LPS22HB).
- SL-PREDMNT-S2C is an end-to-end communication framework that provides a condition monitoring platform able to grow into a predictive maintenance solution.
- Cloud-based web application (DSH-PREDMNT) available for the logging, visualization and analysis of condition monitoring data.