Key Product Benefits
This certified module delivers high wireless connectivity range, performance and security according to the Bluetooth Low Energy 5.2 specification, with application processor allowing device configuration and access to stored sensor data without MCU intervention.
This ultra-low-power microcontroller is highly suited to battery-powered applications with the power management and-performance of an Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core, and appropriate clock speed and set of interface peripherals to manage simultaneous data from various sensors.
This ultra-low-power, high-accuracy, three-axis linear accelerometer is well suited for tracking the movement of assets and registering sharp acceleration events such as falling, sliding, and impacts in a power constrained solution.
This iNEMO 6DoF inertial module provides object motion and rotation data, and features a Machine Learning Core, Finite State Machine and advanced digital functionality allowing the immediate detection of significant events in order to trigger appropriate MCU responses.
This high accuracy sensor gathers humidity and temperature data for asset tracking applications and allows critical threshold values to be monitored, which is especially important in applications such as cold chain shipments.
This ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor functions as a digital output barometer in the 260-1260 hPa range, which is even suitable for detecting sharp changes in elevation, such as when a plane is taking off or landing.
Li-Ion linear battery charger with LDO, load switches and reset generator.
- Application is Running on Cortex-M4 core features a single-precision floating-point unit (FPU) and implements a full set of DSP (digital signal processing) instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application’s security.
- High levels of device integration, miniaturization and ultra-low power consumption render the nodes compact and portable with extended battery lifetime.
- Flexibility to change duty cycle and sensor parameters stored in the memory, and threshold settings to wake-up the system using an appropriate app on an BLE-enabled mobile device.
- MEMS environmental and motion sensors provide highly accurate data for asset tracking scenarios such as cold chain applications, Humidity accuracy: ±3.5%RH and temperature accuracy with 0.5%
- On board there is a system-in-package featuring, a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope, with Machine Learning Core, Finite State Machine and advanced Digital Functions, boosting performance at 0.55 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
- On the board also the Analog components are ST products: as the battery charger and management and the power conversion to supply the different elements on the boards. Plus, the signal condition as OpAmps and comparators and multiple ESD protections.