This device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 20 ARMS, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
Its D²PAK package allows modern SMD designs as well as compact back to back configuration.
The combination of noise immunity and low gate triggering current allows to design strong and compact control circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 400 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 10 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.