Thanks to highly sensitive triggering levels, the 1 A X0115MUF SCR thyristor is suitable for all applications where available gate current is limited. The X0115MUF offers a high blocking voltage of 600 V, and a surge peak voltage of 750 V, ideal for applications like ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI).
The surface mount SMBflat-3L package allows modern, compact, SMD based designs for automated manufacturing. Its 3.4 mm creepage distance guarantees a 250 V functional isolation (UL 840) at a level 2 pollution degree.
- On-state rms current, 1 A
- Narrow sensitive gate current from 30 µA to 150 µA
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage, 600 V
- Non-repetitive surge peak off-state voltage, 750 V
- Compact and ultraflat SMBflat-3L package with creepage distance of 3.4 mm
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.