The device is packaged in a through-hole TO-3PF full plastic insulated.
The T4050-6PF is optimized for the ON/OFF function or phase angle control in applications such as static relays, heating regulation, induction motor starting circuits, light dimmers, motor speed controllers and in many other industrial applications where high immunity and high surge current are required.
- High current Triac
- High surge current = 400 A
- Max. blocking voltage = VDRM, VRRM = 600 V
- Max. surge voltage = VDSM, VRSM = 700 V
- IGT maximum = 50 mA
- High static and dynamic commutation:
- (dI/dt)c = 25.1 A/ms
- dV/dt = 1000 V/μs
- UL1557 certified (file ref. 81734) = 2.5 kV
- Snubberless™ device
- ECOPACK®2 compliant (RoHS and HF compliance)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.