IoT starter kit to collect and send sensor information to the cloud. Out-of-the-box connection to Android/IOS App which includes predefined applications and graphical wizard for customizations.
- Ready-to-go IoT node, built in a compact IP54 casing, can connect via ST BLE Sensor app
- SensorTile.box contains 8 state-of-the-art high-precision motion, context, & environmental sensors
- Graphical App on smartphone: predefined applications and customization options without programming
Connect Sensors with NFC
Smart and flexible NFC sensor tracker. Includes SW library and applications to monitor and log sensor data over NFC from mobile devices or NFC readers and send sensor information to the cloud.
- NFC Readers & Tags to Enable, Control, Power, and Connect Sensors
- Ready-to-go IoT NFC Sensor node reference design with Cloud connectivity Graphical mobile or PC GUI app: predefined applications & customization options without programming
Waterproof Pressure Sensor
A water-resistant MEMS pressure sensor with outstanding accuracy measures the pressure as it is lowered in a container of water, showing the relative depth of the sensor in the liquid.
- Ultra-compact piezo-resistive sensor
- Robust ceramic package with O-ring metal lid
LPWAN IoT Starter Kits
ST’s LPWAN Wireless Connectivity Starter Kits, developed with Carriers and Operators, delivers a versatile and fast-to-market IoT prototyping solutions for your next innovative design.
Verizon and AT&T LTE Cat-M Starter Kit & LoRaWAN ST/machineQ Starter kit & partnership
Simplify cellular product development – No need to be a cellular expert & LoRa connectivity: End-to-end solution sensor to the cloud
Sensor-to-cloud user experience & LoRa asset monitoring & LoRa GNSS tracking
IoT Starter Kits - Cloud
The STM32L475 Discovery kit IoT node is a single-board solution providing all the functionality needed for an IoT node. The demo shows Cloud Connector software for AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT, IBM Watson IoT, and Google Cloud IoT.
- IoT Cloud Connectivity - Out Of The Box!
- STM32Cube software expansion package features cloud connectors and function pack with web dashboards
- IoT Node Starter kit with lower power MCU, environmental
and motion sensors and broad range of wireless connectivity
IoT Node Secure Solution
A comprehensive security solution for an IoT Node built with STM32L4, STSAFE and MEMS sensors (IoT Discovery Kit). Featuring Secure Boot, OTA Firmware Update, Secure Communications and Secure Storage.
- Supporting secure boot, secure firmware update, secure communications and secure storage
- Utilizing an ST pre-provisioned STSAFE to remove the need for an HSM in your manufacturing process
- Independently assessed, STSAFE has achieved a very high level of certification with Common Criteria
Blender featuring mixed sensors noise reduction processing for voice assistants.
- Complete solution to enhance voice assistants performance in objects producing noise and vibrations
- Vibrational-Acoustic Sensor Fusion enables advanced noise reduction and improves speech recognition
- Algorithms use unique Audio Accelerometer with TDM interface, ultra low noise and high bandwidth
Complete Sensor-to-Edge-to-Cloud Platform with vibration and environmental sensing built on AWS, including AWS Greengrass running on STM32MP1 and Amazon FreeRTOS on STM32L4.
- Smart sensors with wired and wireless connectivity options (STEVAL-BFA001V1B, B-L475E-IOT01A1)
- Embedding signal processing libraries running on an STM32 MCU
- Cloud connectivity FW, Linux Gateway SDK and cloud dashboard
ST’s X-Nucleo-IKS01A3 motion MEMS and environmental sensor board features a 6DoF IMU, a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer, a nano pressure sensor, and a digital temperature sensor with rich software tools.
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 has the newest, high performance motion& environmental sensors available from ST
- STM32Cube IDE offers seamless development & configuration environment for ST's sensors with STM32
- X-CUBE-MEMS1 plugin for STM32CubeMX to allow easy sensor configuration, with ready to go examples
TSU111 low power zero drift operational amplifiers for electrochemical gas sensor signal conditioning.
- Many Analog sensors provide an extremely small signal that needs to be accurately amplified
- Precision Op-Amps are the primary link between analog sensors and the digital world
- ST zero-drift Op-Amps have high accuracy and low power, ideal for battery powered analog sensors
Time of Flight
All-in-One, Tiny, Easy-to-implement sensor, showing three use cases.
- 2D-LIDAR: No moving parts Low power
- Proximity Sensor: Accurate and Tiny
- Presence Detection: Power saving with User experience.
STM32WB Mesh Network
Concurrent operation of multi-protocol home automation devices using the STM32WB Bluetooth low energy and 802.15.4 System-on-Chip.
- Ultra Low Power, dual core, multi-protocol radio (concurrent Bluetooth low energy and 802.15.4) SOC
- High level of IoT Security
- BOM cost savings with integrated RF components
Multi-Core Processor STM32MP1
General purpose multicore microprocessor with flexible architecture including high-performance and real-time cores for Industrial, Consumer, Medical and Smart Home applications.
- Dual or Single ARM Cortex A7 for high-performance running Linux or Android
- ARM Cortex M4 for real-time and/or low-power operations
STM32Cube.AI on STM32H7
The STM32Cube.AI Artificial Intelligence extension to the STM32CubeMX tool allows to map and run Pre-trained Artificial Neural Networks on the broad STM32 microcontroller family.
- Visual food classification demonstrator using the new dual core STM32H7 along with the STM32Cube.AI
- Handwriting character recognition using the STM32Cube.AI with the new STM32L5 ultra-low-power MCU with ARM Cortex-M33 core
Motor Control STM32G Series
The STM32G0 provides for efficient and robust FOC motor control while the new STM32G4 Series combines three hardware accelerators and rich analog peripheral set for more demanding control applications.
- The STM32G0 Series is efficient, robust and simple for cost-sensitive applications
- The STM32G4 Series supports a rich analog peripheral set combined with high-performance
- The STM32 Motor Control SDK now includes support for the new STM32 G0 and G4 Series MCUs
- The STSPIN830, one of the STSPIN family of motor driver ICs, is the interface and power driver for the motor