Discover how simple it is to extend and improve your IoT application using our ST25 NFC solutions
Discover how NFC technology can improve the way objects can communicate with smartphones or other NFC devices to exchange data, connect to the internet or pair with other media in a simple and affordable way.
Who should attend this workshop?
Engineers looking to rapidly develop new ways for objects to communicate with each other and to gain some real experience with NFC solutions using our ST25 NFC / RFID tag and reader ICs including our comprehensive range of development tools.
Benefits you will take away
- Solid overview of NFC technologies, capabilities and constraints
- Understanding of NFC data structures and encoding
- Demonstration of ST25 products within a complete NFC system (focus on non-secure products only)
Online course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos.
- Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to NFC basics, standards, and regulations
- Setting up an ST25 NFC development environment
- Getting started with the ST25R NFC Reader IC with multi-protocol support
- Using ST25D NFC Dynamic tags and standard ST25T NFC/RFID tags
- Demonstration of complete NFC system
- Summary and Q & A
The following material is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course:
- Discovery kit for ST25DV04 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with Fast Transfer mode capability (ST25DV-DISCOVERY)
- Discovery kit for ST25R3911B high-performance HF reader / NFC initiator with 1.4 W output power, VHBR and automatic antenna tuning (ST25R3911B-DISCO)