STM32 step-by-step is a learning program, part of the STM32 Education initiative, designed for anyone interested in getting started on building projects with the STM32 microcontroller and its powerful ecosystem of development boards and software programming tools.
Whether you are an experienced embedded programmer or an enthusiastic beginner, learn in 5 tutorials from the basics of the STM32 ecosystem installation to advanced software development with sensors, UART messages and Bluetooth communication.
Start now and quickly become a professional STM32 developer!
1. Install STM32CubeMX
1. Create New Project using STM32CubeMX
With this module, you will:
- Get to know a new board : STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node
- Program and use a RS232 serial link on
- Previously used NUCLEO-L476RG and L475 IoT Node Discovery Board
1. Introduction to the UART I/F Introduction on NUCLEO-L476RG
B-L475E-IOT01A will be described.
Use of sensors on B-L475E-IOT01A
Appendix: Porting SW4STM32 example to TrueSTUDIO
1. STM32 programming