AutoSens Brussels 2021
Venue: AutoWorld Museum Brussels
Website: Click here
Visit us: Booth 16
AutoSens is a two-day conference and exhibition that provides the ideal backdrop for learning about and discussing the future of vehicle perception technology.
This year’s conference will give a special focus to:
- Discover new methods for testing and evaluation of sensors and how to create robust sensor systems.
- Discuss the future of in-cabin applications for sensors.
- Hear perspectives on assessing ADAS system performance and mitigating the impacts of sensor degradation.
- Learn about innovative applications of LiDAR and the technical requirements for validation and performance assessment.
- Hear from experts in AI for Autonomous Driving, with respect to dynamic ground truth, self-supervised learning and validating the performance of machine-learning algorithms.
- Understand the tools and frameworks needed to solve the problems impeding growth in advanced sensor deployment and data processing.
ST will showcase its industry-leading global-shutter sensors for next-gen driver and in-cabin monitoring including:
VG5661 & VG5761 image sensors (global shutter 1.6 Mpix & 2.3 Mpix, 98 dB HDR combined with the highest spatial resolution in NIR wavelengths and 60+ fps in full resolution) to equip the latest in-cabin monitoring systems with latest RGB NIR option.