June 1-3, 2022
(Expo hall: June 2-3)
Santa Clara, California
AWE has the primary mission to accelerate the adoption of augmented reality by bringing together the industry: developers, creators, founders, product leads, C-level executives, enthusiasts, media and analysts. Today, AWE events have grown to thousands of attendees from around the world, hundreds of sponsors and exhibitors and an extensive network of professionals in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies.
ST provides range of products suitable for different AR/VR device designs. At AWE 2022, ST experts will be on-hand to answer your questions while showcasing new technology demonstrations including:
- Laser beam scanning modules
- Laser beam scanning AR glasses
- MEMS ScanAR family includes the MEMS micromirrors and the associated electronics to drive the mirrors and laser diodes.
- Advanced IMU for 3D Head Tracking with embedded Machine Learning Core
- Wireless charging for wearables
- Imaging technologies for AR solutions
ST Expert presentation:
On June 1, join Bharath Rajagopalan, Director of Strategic Marketing at STMicroelectronics, for a discussion on Near-to-Eye Display, Augmented Reality and the Metaverse
Time: 3:25 - 3:50 p.m. (PT)
Location: Grand Ballroom H More information about the event including detailed agendas can be found at https://www.awexr.com/usa-2022/