Hands-on motor control workshop for low-voltage 3-phase BLDC motor designs
Learn about ST’s integrated motor drivers and power discretes for motor control solutions bring flexibility and compactness to your low-voltage 3-phase BLDC motor designs.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Hardware developers looking for guidance on starting their 3-phase BLDC motor design
- Hardware engineers looking to easily get started with ST’s X-Nucleo motor driver expansion boards
- Hardware engineers interested in the latest power technologies and solutions for their motor control designs
Benefits you will take away
- Technical background on structure and principles of driving 3-phase BLDC motors
- A complete overview of ST products and solutions for designing motor control applications including power discretes, integrated motor drivers, gate drivers and intelligent power modules
- You’ll become familiar with ST’s modular X-Nucleo evaluation ecosystem
- Learn how to easily start your BLDC motor control project using X-Nucleo expansion boards for motor drivers and our FOC Software Development kit
Registration for this event is now closed.
The seminar is based on our X-Nucleo Development Environment for Motor Control.
All attendees will receive a free Motor Control Nucleo Pack (P-NUCLEO-IHM001) consisting of a STM32F3 Nucleo-64 development board (NUCLEO-F302R8) and a 3-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on L6230 for STM32 Nucleo (X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1).
Date and location
Munich, Germany June 13, 2017
9.00 – 9.30 Registration & Welcoming
9.30 – 10.30 Overview of power products used in low-voltage motor control designs
10.30 – 10.45 Coffee break
10.45- 12.15 How to get started with ST’s Motor Control Workbench
12.15 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 13.30 Overview of ST’s evaluation tools for low-voltage motor control
13.30 – 16.00 Hands-on: Getting your project started with ST’s X-Nucleo evaluation ecosystem
16.00 – 16.15 Conclusion and Q&A