Shenzhen, China, 27-29 September, 2021
Venue: Shenzhen World Convention & Exhibition Center
ST booth: 7K30, Hall 7
Show website: Click here
ELEXCON 2021 has close to 30 years history in the electronics industry. In 2021, it will showcase 5G, Internet of Things, edge AI, domestic chips, RISC-V, embedded systems, wearable technology, SiP and advanced packaging and testing. More than 20 summit forums will be held on-site under the theme of autonomous driving and Internet of Vehicles, shared charging and swapping technology, and third-generation semiconductors.
Our technology starts with You
At ELEXCON 2021 from September 27-29, ST will demonstrate its world-class products and solutions in Industry and Security, Wireless and Ultra-Low Power, HMI & GUI, AIoT & Sensing and Sustainability Application Zone to provide first-hand information on market trends and end applications.
- The STM32 family of 32-bit microcontrollers based on the Arm ® Cortex ®-M processor is designed to offer new degrees of freedom to MCU users. It offers products combining very high performance, real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, low-power / low-voltage operation, and connectivity, while maintaining full integration and ease of development.
- ST25DV-I2C dynamic NFC/RFID tags can be used in a wide variety of applications including consumer electronics, industrial, metering, electronic shelf labels, IoT objects and more.
- STSAFE is a secure element product range providing authentication, confidentiality and platform integrity services to protect OEMs against cloning, counterfeiting, malware injection and unauthorized production. Compliant with the most demanding security certifications, STSAFE secure elements are turnkey solutions developed through a trusted supply chain with pre-provisioned secrets and certificates, that include a set of software libraries and drivers for secure, seamless integration.
ST’s speech at MCU!MCU!2021
- Date：27 September, 2021
- Time：14:00pm -14:30pm
- Venue：Meeting room at Hall 7
- Topic：STM32WB/WL opens up new markets for wireless Bluetooth BLE and LoRa