Embedded World, 2015
Exhibition center Nuremberg, Germany
February 24 - 26, 2015
Website: Click here
Visit us at: Hall 5 – Stand 280
|As the world's largest trade fair of its kind, embedded world is a must for everyone concerned with the development, purchasing, procurement and application of embedded technologies in the areas of hardware, software, tools and services. |
As a leader in embedded processing ST is helping its customers to get more from technology so that everyone can get more from life. Our solutions include our industry leading STM32 microcontroller family, secure MCUs, automotive-grade MCUs, NFC smart Tags and memories as well as a broad portfolio of other components enabling a smarter, more connected world.
You can get a free entrance ticket here, by using the e-code B301356
Activities at the Event
Participate to free technical conferences or learn more about our latest products and tools during practical workshops running at our booth throughout the show.
Free development and evaluation boards for STM32 microcontrollers and dynamic NFC tags and even more attractive prizes are waiting for you during various on-booth activities.
Reserve your free board by filling-in the registration forms for microcontroller boards here and expansion boards with dynamic NFC tags here.
We will demonstrate how easy it is to set up an application with the new FOC motor control library. Bring your own PMSM motor and we'll make it spin on our booth. Motor parameters: 24V, up to 100W.
Schedule of the on-booth daily technical conferences
|Developing a USB application in 10 minutes with STM32Cube||10:00|
|Elements and challenges in building a Functional Safety ASIL “D” system with SPC5 Mcu's||10:30|
|Overcoming Real-time challenges in high end MCU applications with STM32 F7 - Cortex-M7||11:00|
|Develop ranging & gesture recognition applications with VL6180X Flightsense™||11:30|
|Get main insights of Security into industrial and IoT applications||12:00|
|YOGITECH fRSTL: IEC61508 certified SW Test Libraries for functional safety on STM32||12:30|
|Complete NFC solution for embedded applications||13:00|
|Save development time: Configure and Develop with SPC5Studio New Features||13:30|
|How to converge ultra-low-power and high performance MCU requirements||14:00|
|ST Enabling Innovation into the Home||14:30|
|FlowPaw & FlowStone - Interfacing STM32 with PC for easy & rapid application development||15:00|
|TESEO III multi-constellation signals integration for state-of-the-art positioning accuracy||15:30|
|AC6 System Workbench - new free IDE for STM32||16:00|
|Plug&Spin your Motors in <1minute with new STM32 Motor Control library||16:30|
ST solutions showcased at Embedded World
- The STM32 F7, the smartest and highest performance STM32 and the world’s first ARM Cortex-M7 based 32-bit MCU
- More new additions to the STM32 portfolio which push the limits on ultra-low power and cost-effectiveness
STM32 Open Development Environment
- The combination of STM32Cube software and STM32 Nucleo Development boards with other state-of-the-art ST components connected via expansion boards offers designers and developers an open, flexible, easy, and affordable way to develop innovative applications based on the STM32 MCUs
- STM32 Nucleo Expansion boards include motion, environmental, and proximity sensors, Bluetooth Low Energy, audio amplifiers, microphones, and other components
- A complete NFC portfolio, with solutions for NFC and RFID tags, dynamic tags, as well as readers and transceivers
- Products and ecosystem for securing the variety of Industrial and Internet-of-Things applications
Ultra-low-power Sensors, Analog, RF and Power
- Flightsense™ proximity sensors based on the Time-of-Flight technology to measure distance to objects and perform gesture recognition
- 9-axis motion sensors with Open.MEMS sensor-fusion software
- MEMS microphones, pressure, humidity and digital UV sensors
- RF transceivers and modules for Bluetooth®, Sub-GHz and Wi-Fi communication
- Battery-charging ICs, energy-harvesting, and power-management ICs
- SPC57 S-Line 32-bit Power Architecture microcontroller, the smallest ASIL-D product of the SPC5 family.
- SPC56 Ecosystem: a complete set of new expansion boards that combined with SPC5 Discovery Boards allow developers to easily build HW & SW solutions in the SPC5Studio development environment.
- TESEO III: a single-chip standalone positioning product capable of receiving signals from multiple satellite-navigation systems, including BeiDou, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and QZSS.