Industrial IoT World, 2019
October 31 – November 1, 2019
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Website: Click here
Visit us at Booth #115
Co-located with the Smart Cities Summit and IoT Security Summit, Industrial IoT World brings experts together to discuss Scaling of the Industrial IoT for Integration, Innovation and Profit, and Digital Transformation through IIoT.
Monday, October 31 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 1 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
See how ST enables the Industrial IoT. Discuss your challenges with Experts on topics such as:
- Industrial control and sensors
- Predictive maintenance
- AI and Machine Learning
- Motor control
Learn more from Vipin Bothra, ST’s Industrial Market Development Director, and Steve Lydecker, Senior Vice President of Applied Technology Solutions at Acuity Brands Lighting.
Shared Headliners – November 1st 9:40 a.m: Industrial Connectivity and Monitoring; Solutions for Sensing, Processing, and Communication
- Cost, size and power consumption improvements in new sensor technologies
- Advances in low power RF connectivity for condition monitoring
- End to end solutions for predictive maintenance
- Acuity Brands Lighting Inc. will present their success story in building management using BLE mesh and state of the art sensor technologies.