Save the date for the largest IoT expo for developers
STMicroelectronics is a sponsor of the 6th edition of India’s award-winning Conference around the IoT. This event brings you an excellent opportunity to connect with IoT OEMs, system integrators and consultants, channel partners, industry users, start-ups and entrepreneurs involved in the development of IoT products and services from hardware to software.
ST’s focus area this year is “Internet of Things and Connectivity Technologies.”
Schedule at a glance
ST Speaker session
The conference attendees are invited to join ST’s session, which will provide insights into our ecosystem of products, solutions and tools enabling distributed intelligence across systems, down to edge nodes featuring microcontrollers and sensors.
Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022
Time: 11.30AM – 1.00PM (IST)
Theme: Internet of Things
Topic: Intelligence and Security at the Edge
ST Speaker: Vinay Thapliyal, Group Manager - Technical Marketing India, STMicroelectronics
Abstract : In current IoT trends and applications, the processing of data and intelligence of the systems is mainly happening at cloud. This centralized approach with data acquired at the edge and stored/processed at cloud has shown some challenges. Applications that are mission critical must continue to work even when the network is not available. There will also be occasions where security and privacy concerns limit the amount or type of data that is sent to the Cloud. To overcome these challenges, we see the trend of distributing intelligence across a system with data collected, processed and shared across smart systems from the edge device through edge servers to the Cloud.
The talk will provide an insight on an ecosystem providing products, solutions and tools where distributed Intelligence can take many forms, with AI (Artificial Intelligence) distributed across the system including down to the edge nodes where both microcontrollers and sensors can be AI powered. Also embedded security concerns and framework will be discussed.
To join session: use link https://register.iotshow.in/IEWRegistration
Showcasing emerging technologies based on 20 demos
Our demos present the emerging technology trends and include hands-on demonstrations with the newest systems. Our technology experts look forward to meeting you!
Date: November 23-25, 2022
Time: 10:00AM – 5:00PM (IST)
ST will showcase innovations with focused demos on Smart Mobility, Power & Energy, and the Internet of Things & Connectivity with an innovation zone to present the latest and most innovative IoT technology.
- Global Navigation System (GNSS) for STM32 and STM32MPU
- BLE based Smart Plug
- BLE Mesh lighting
Power & Energy
- L3751 - DC DC Converter for Automtive applications
- ST and WE USB Type C dev Kit
- USB Type-C and Power Delivery
- Power management Solutions for wearable and IoT
- Wireless Charger 100W
- 65W Mastergan USB PD adapter
- 50W ViperGAN USB PD adapter
Internet of Things & 5G
- MP1 LoRa Gateway Demo – Long distance connectivity Demo
- Nano Edge Fan Demo – Nano Edge AI Demo – “Now everyone can be AI expert”
- Face Detection Demo – STM32Cube.AI experts can make use of ST AI ecosystem for Deep Edge AI applications
- WB BLE Mesh new Demo – BLE Mesh now more accessible with STM32WB
- STM32U5: Product Description and U5 Disco kit
- STM32WL: Dual core product description and WL Disco kit
- STM32WB : Product description and WB module and disco kits
- ST25 NFC Reader + Tag Solutions
- ST25 Dynamic NFC Tag
For further information, please contact: email@example.com