MDmesh™ Power MOSFETs webinar
Achieving Peak Performance in Power Applications using MDmesh™ High-Voltage Super-Junction MOSFETs
From motor control to vehicle electrification and everything in-between, learn how ST’s market-leading power MOSFETs are each tailored to optimize your specific application
Missed the live event? Watch the recorded webinar to learn about ST’s super-junction high-voltage MOSFET technology, MDmesh™. Spanning voltage ratings from 250 V to 1500 V, these discrete devices are advancing the performance of power topologies across a wide application spectrum. ST’s broad family portfolio and available package options will also be presented, along with some application examples.
You will hear how each MDmesh™ family is tailored for high performance in specific applications, from resonant converters to flybacks, and see examples of the performance benefits to your next design.
- what makes the MDmesh™ structure so effective
- a description of the target applications for each of the 5 MDmesh™ families
- what makes each family optimal for those applications
- about the diverse packaging options available
- how ST plans to continue to innovate MDmesh™ in the years to come
About MDmesh™ MOSFETs
- The Super-Junction MOSFET structure allows shrinking of the epitaxial layer of the vertical MOS compared to planar types, reducing RDS(on) for a given die area.
- There are five modern families of MDmesh devices – M5, M2, M6, M8, and K5, spanning drain voltage ratings from 250 V to 1500 V.
- Each is optimal for differing power applications like CCM PFCs, resonant converters, ZVS bridges, or flybacks.
- ST is continuing innovation with extensions of the M6 and M8 families, and currently developing the M9.
- Diverse SMT and through-hole packaging, as well as module options, allow mechanical ease of design in any application.