Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2019
Shanghai, China, 26-28 June, 2019
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Visit us at: Booth N1.D85
Website: Click here
Under the theme of ‘Intelligent Connectivity’, MWC Shanghai 2019 will highlight the powerful combination of ‘hyper-connectivity’, enabled by 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) and ‘intelligence’, delivered by artificial intelligence (AI) and big data. Covering seven halls at the SNIEC, MWC Shanghai 2019 will feature the leading products, services and technologies that are shaping the future of mobile, from handsets and devices to network infrastructure, software and services and much more. MWC Shanghai 2019 is set to attract more than 60,000 professionals and 550 leading companies from over 110 countries and territories across the mobile ecosystem and adjacent sectors.
ST offers a wealth of solutions to make everything smarter. Whether it is smartphones or other smart things, IoT connected devices in homes, cities and factories, or technology for smarter driving, ST has the technology and solutions to make it happen.
ST will be showcasing some of its industry leading products and solutions for IoT and Smart Driving, addressing Sensors, AI & Processing, Connectivity, Security, Automotive and Analog & Power.
- Motion MEMS and Environmental Sensors
- BLE (Bluetooth low energy) Mesh networks
- Wide range of STM32 Microcontrollers & Microprocessors families
- Machine Learning on STM32 Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
- ST25 series NFC TAG and Reader
- ST21NFCD, ST53, ST54 and ST33 eSE/eSIM
- Wireless Charging and Power Management Solution
- FlightSense™ Sensors including proximity, ranging, user detection, obstacle avoidance and automotive HDR Global Shutter Sensor for In-Vehicle Monitoring system
- ST60 mmW Wireless Short Range Low power High Bandwidth Transceiver
- ADAS, Radar, V2X, GNSS, Infotainment and Telematics Solutions for Safer, Greener and More Connected Driving Experience
Please contact your ST Representative before June 14, 2019 to organize your visit or schedule a private meeting.