Motion MEMS and environmental sensors for industrial applications workshop
Who should attend this workshop?
- Developers looking for a fast start-up on implementing MEMS & Sensors in their application
- Engineers looking to easily get started with the SensorTile.box development kit and related software packages
- System integrators and cloud developers leveraging on a complete ecosystem system solution
From accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers to temperature, humidity and pressure sensors , ST offers a wide range of motion and environmental sensors to best fit your application needs. This training will also provide you with an opportunity to learn about ST’s components (analog, RF or power management devices) which can be integrated in MEMS and sensor applications.
Benefits you will take away:
- Understand ST’s industrial, consumer and automotive-grade product families and their embedded features including Finite State Machine and Machine Learning Core
- Know how to use the SensorTile.box development kit
- Practical experience to know how to quickly start developing your own application
- Understand how to use software packages such as the FP-SNS-STBOX1 function pack and smartphone apps (ST BLE Sensor) related to the Sensortile.box
Registration for this event is closed.
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration and system check for pre-installed tools|
|09:30 - 10:30||- Motion MEMS & Environmental sensors
- Analog, RF and Power Management for system solutions
|10:30 - 10:45||Break|
|10:45 - 12:30||Hands-on part 1
- Get started with the wireless SensorTile.box kit
- Pre-defined functions and custom applications over BLE
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 14:30||- Embedded digital features, Machine Learning Core and Finite State Machine
- HW and SW tools support
|14:30 - 14:45||Break|
|14:45 - 16:45||Hands-on part 2
- Advanced use-cases and programming on the SensorTile.box
- Unicleo-GUI, Machine Learning Core, Finite State Machine
- Free-of-charge SW libraries for MEMS applications
- SensorTile.box and cloud ecosystem
|16:45 - 17:00||Conclusion and Q&A|
Now senior application engineer working in ST's MEMS & Sensors application team, Petr Stukjunger has worked for more than 12 years in the application support team focusing on the implementation of HW and SW in customers’ sensor implementations.
Martin Polacek, application engineer at ST in Prague. Martin joined the MEMS & Sensors application support team in 2015, focusing on motion and environmental MEMS sensors. He received his Master’s degree in Aerospace Systems and bachelor’s degree in sensors and instrumentation from the Czech Technical University in Prague.
Now Marketing Product Manager for Sensors, Connectivity and Analog for South and Eastern Europe, Antonio previously worked in the product MEMS division and supported American customers before focusing on Europe.
Locations and dates
||Thursday, 21st November 2019||Closed|
|Milan, Italy||Monday, 2nd December 2019||Open|
ST offers a wide range of MEMS and sensors covering a full spectrum of applications from low-power devices for IoT and battery-operated applications, to high-end devices for accurate navigation and positioning, the Industry 4.0, augmented virtual reality and smartphones.
ST provides a complete range of products suitable for Industry 4.0 which can be applied for early failure detection and predictive maintenance systems where vibration, temperature, pressure, sound and acoustics analysis are needed.
ST’s 10 year-longevity program also covers industrial- and automotive-grade devices as well as components for fitness and medical applications.
The SensorTile.Box (STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1) is a wireless multi-sensor development kit to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your expertise.