Meeting new power challenges in IoT, automation and electrification
Join us for a 1-hour webinar and discover ST Power Management innovation in IoT nodes and isolated power supplies for electrification and automation scenarios
This webinar was broadcasted Thursday, November 4th 2021
Follow this webinar to learn how ST's new power management products can be integrated in electrification and automation platforms for industrial and automotive environments, IoT solutions, and sensor nodes. Discover ST's low-voltage product portfolio of DC/DC regulators and LDOs, and learn the improvements they can make to many different applications.
The webinar will help you select the best power solution for your systems based on design constraints.
Who should attend
- Power system engineers developing solutions for industrial, IoT, sensor node, or automotive applications
- Systems professionals and experts who want to better understand contemporary power management technologies
Hardware development engineers and specialists on Industrial Automation, Functional Safety, Home Automation, Programmable Logic Controllers and any electronic applications with 12 - 48VDC digital I/O interface.
You will learn
- About ST's power management portfolio and products
- How ST technologies can benefit typical applications
- Where to deploy our solutions in your design
- How to identify the best regulators
- Focus on existing and upcoming products
- Details and application ideas for specific products regarding:
- 12-24-48 V solutions
- 12-24 V Isobuck solutions
- 5 V bus DCDC/LDO solutions
- A sneak preview of upcoming products
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST's experts will be available to answer your questions.
Since joining ST in 2017, Jacob has been supporting a range of power management products and technologies, including switching and linear regulators, LED drivers, eFuses, protective devices, and power management ICs.
Paolo joined ST in November 2014 with considerable experience in Flash and DRAM Memory products from wireless to automotive markets. Paolo is now driving business development across key power management markets and applications for the EMEA region.