New STM32H72x/3x MCUs for running deeply embedded applications online workshop
Join our hands-on online workshop on new STM32H72x/3x MCUs and learn how to take advantage of their computational power
Today an ever-growing range of applications require high-performance, feature-rich and highly integrated microcontrollers. With the newly released STM32H72x/3x series, we are bringing new high-performance MCUs to the market, combining 550MHz core with up to 1MB embedded Flash, a rich set of analog and digital peripherals, available in various packages at an affordable cost. You will be offered the opportunity to take part in hands-on exercises, assisted by our ST experts remotely.
Who should attend this online workshop?
- Developers based in EMEA
- STM32 developers looking for high-performance microcontrollers with rich integration at an affordable cost
- Engineers looking to better understand what product architecture to favor, with internal or external memories
- Developers looking for a ready-to-use solution aligned with STM32 standards in terms of STM32Cube ecosystem and hardware tools
Benefits you will take away
- Understand the design different challenges that come with the development of high-performance applications
- Gain experience in using the new STM32H72x/3x series optimized for high-performance applications and integration
- Understand which architecture is the most suitable for your end product in terms of internal and external memories
- From theory to practice, know how to take advantage of ST’s development ecosystem thanks to dedicated hands-on
- Book your seat and preferred date using the register button below
- You will receive a dedicated registration code by email
- Use the registration code to buy the STM32H735G-DK discovery board on our e-store and benefit from free shipping. The STM32H735G-DK board is mandatory to participate in this workshop, as it will be used during the hands-on exercises.
If you already have the board, and therefore do not need to order it for the workshop, please let us know on this community channel
- Your seat in the selected session will be confirmed shortly afterwards along with preparation instructions
Workshop agenda (CET time zone)
|08:30 - 09:00||Welcome and tools check|
|09:00 - 12:00||Introduction|
|Problematic of high-performance application|
|Hands-on: STM32CubeMonitor for performance measurement|
|Hands-on: Code execution from internal memory|
|14:00 - 17:00||STM32 high-performance MCU series|
|Hands-on: Code execution from external memory with on-the-fly decryption|
|Hands-on: How to realize your proof of concept?|
|Next steps in STM32Cube ecosystem|
|Wrap-up and Q&A|
Location and dates
Workshop is conducted remotely in English language only.
|Thursday, February 18th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Closed|
|Thursday, March 11th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|