ST AlgoBuilder Webinar
Rapid protoyping of sensor application algorithms with ST AlgoBuilder
Webinar Date: Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
Discover how the AlgoBuilder platform streamlines algorithm development for STM32 microcontroller and sensor applications.
During this one-hour webinar recording, we will introduce the ST AlgoBuilder, a graphical design interface for sensor-based algorithm development that leverages ST´s latest products and development platforms.
Algobuilder enables fast prototyping of applications for STM32 microcontrollers and sensors, including already-existing algorithms (i.e. sensor fusion or pedometer), user-defined data processing blocks, and additional functionalities.
The tool also eases the process of implementing proof-of-concept using a graphical interface, eliminating the need to write a single line of code. The platform reuses previously-defined blocks, combines multiple designs within a single project, and visualizes data through the Unicleo-GUI in real time using plot and display.
AlgoBuilder allows simple graphical design of algorithms (drag and drop, connect, set properties, build, upload), seamless C code generation from the graphical design, and simulation display through the Unicleo-GUI.
- Overview of ST's MEMS and Sensors product portfolio
- Available hardware development platforms
- Sensor-based expansion software package for STM32Cube
- A deep dive into the ST AlgoBuilder platform
- Application examples
|Thiago Reis is a Product Marketing Engineer with STMicroelectronics. Joining ST in 2013, he has extensive experience in Analog, Sensors and Connectivity products, with primary focus on the personal electronics, consumer and industrial market segments.|
Key features of ST AlgoBuilder
- Simple graphical design of algorithms (drag and drop, connect, set properties, build, upload)
- Wide range of function blocks available in libraries, including motion sensor algorithms (sensor fusion, gyroscope, magnetometer calibration and pedometer, for example)
- Building function blocks
- Automatic validation of design rules
- C code generation from the graphical design
- Use of external compilers (System Workbench for STM32, IAR EWARM, Keil µVision®)
- Generated firmware output displayed through Unicleo-GUI
- Open XML format for function blocks and design storage
- Support for NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG with connected X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board and SensorTile STEVAL-STLKT01V1
- Network updates with automatic notification of new releases
- Free user-friendly licensing terms
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
Watch our cutting-edge TouchGFX demo come to life on the STM32H750 Discovery kit and learn how easy it is to take your idea to a working UI application with TouchGFX and STM32.