ST Developer Workshop Neuchatel 2019
JOIN OUR DEVELOPER WORKSHOP POWERED BY STMICROELECTRONICS AND BYTESATWORK ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2019 IN NEUCHÂTEL
Are you into the world of IoT and looking for tools to advance your solution?
We have good news for you! Together with bytesatwork and Innovation World Cup® Series, we organize a hands-on developer workshop: “Visualize sensor data on an edge device with Qt-Quick” to help you play with the new Eval-kit from bytesatwork based on the STM32MP1 CPU and develop your solution more effectively!
- Join the Developer Workshop for free and work with the Eval-kit. Our STMicroelectronics and bytesatwork facilitators will guide you to combine real-time data acquisition with an HMI.
- Get an introduction of the system on module with the CPU STM32MP157, which combines a Dual Cortex-A7 and a Cortex-M4.
- Learn how to visualize real-time sensor data with Qt-Quick on bytesatwork STM32MP1-dev-kit with a 5".
- See how a quick and simple label can be adapted into a graphical representation of data with QML.
- Get exclusive seats in the 8th IIOT FORUM powered by CSEM & Innovation World Cup® Series. Join the Swiss IoT community and international tech corporations with insights into Industrial IoT.
- Swiss IoT start-ups can apply for a live pitch free of charge in front of leading tech players. Compete for the “Top Swiss IoT Innovator of the Year” Award with direct entries to the 11th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® semi-finals.
- Enter the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® free of charge to win prizes worth over 500.000 USD, a cash prize of 10.000 Euro, free dev kits, valuable business contacts and many more!
During the workshop, every participant will get an Eval-kit for practice that can be bought afterwards for a special discount price.
Participation in the developer workshop is free of charge.
Registration is required as seats are limited.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!