Maximize Your System’s Potential w/ST’s New MEMS-based Environmental Sensors
Learn Tips and Tricks to Improve your Product Designs with Pressure, Humidity, and Temperature Sensors
Join us for a one-hour webinar to discover the benefits of MEMS technology in developing innovative environmental sensors, understand the most important mechanical and electrical specifications of these sensors, and explore how these sensors can be used to develop new applications in the consumer, medical, industrial, and IoT markets.
Meet our technical team to answer your product- and application-related questions directly online.
Join us April 12 at 12 noon CDT
Participate in a 1-hour webinar on environmental sensors (pressure, humidity, and temperature sensors)
You will learn:
- Benefits of MEMS Technology
- How MEMS-based environmental sensors work
- Characterization and qualification of pressure and humidity sensors
- Overcoming integration challenges of environment sensors in your system
- Potential applications for environmental sensors
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00PM – 12:45 PM (CST)
- MEMS processes for environmental sensors
- Working principle of pressure and humidity sensors
- System integration guidelines
- Technical specifications for various applications for environmental sensors
12.45PM – 1:00PM
MEMS-based environmental sensors
The environmental sensors offered by ST are based on innovative proprietary MEMS processes, making these sensors suitable for a wide range of applications. Each sensor consists of a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application. ST also provides digital and analog temperature sensors.
· Pressure Sensors - LPS22HBTR, LPS22HDTR
· Humidity Sensors - HTS221
· Temperature Sensors - STTS751/STLM20