Webinar – ST’s Sigfox-based asset tracking applications
Learn more about ST’s product portfolio for Sigfox asset tracking solutions
Wednesday, July 3rd , 2019
During this one-hour webinar we will introduce our range of scalable solutions for Sigfox tracking applications to help you develop your asset tracking device.
We will start by presenting S2-LP transceiver-based Sigfox solution and its main advantages before going in to more details on MEMS and sensors, microcontrollers and BlueNRG BLE connectivity SoCs.
There will also be an update on the Sigfox certification process to clarify costs for developers.
Benefits you will take away
- Good understanding of ST’s product portfolio with Sigfox connectivity
- You will know more about ST’s S2-LP transceiver-based Sigfox solution, its assets and certifications useful for your development
- Learn why ST’s solutions are suitable for large volume applications
- Know more about the Sigfox function pack’s key features and find the best suitable sensor solution for you
Webinar schedule and registration
- July 3rd, 2019
- India: 9:30AM
- Singapore: 12:00PM
- Australia: 2:00PM
- New Zealand: 4:00PM
There is no charge to participate in this event, but it is necessary to register through my.st.com.
|This webinar will be presented by Vishal GOYAL, Senior Manager Technical Marketing at STMicroelectronics (South Asia and India) and Alan Chng, Client Solutions Manager at Sigfox (APAC)|
- Introduction to low-power and cost-efficient solutions with Sigfox asset tracking applications based on our S2-LP RF transceiver
- Presentation of ST S2-LP hardware and software development ecosystem for helping developers design Monarch-enabled devices for global roaming solutions
- Overview of Sigfox function pack using STM32 ODE ecosystem and Sigfox asset tracking application FP-ATR-SIGFOX1
- Presentation of ST Sigfox deliverables based on S2-LP transceiver
- Sigfox Monarch and certification update
- Sigfox IoT network
- S2-LP transceiver: The S2-LP is a high-performance ultra-low power RF transceiver, intended for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band
- BlueNRG-2, Bluetooth® low energy wireless system-on-chip: The BlueNRG devices are very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) transceivers compliant with Bluetooth specifications