Get Connected with ST25T NFC Tags webinar
Learn how the ST25T adds advanced, secure data exchange capability to your design
As the “Internet of Things” drives the rapid increase in the use of NFC/RFID technology for contactless data transfer between two devices, the need for secure, high-performance NFC/RFID solutions has never been more important.
Don’t miss this 1-hour webinar to discover how ST’s wide range of ST25T NFC/RFID tag ICs combine sophisticated security with superior RF performance over a broad range of applications including consumer engagement, brand protection, access control, asset tracking, and gaming.
Join us Tuesday, April 17th at 12 noon Central Time
You’ll learn about:
- The Digital Signature feature of the ST25T and how it can protect your brand
- Built-in tamper-detection capabilities of the ST25TV
- Data protection and RF passwords
- Inlay availability
- Antenna design and how to use different chip capacitance
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
- 12:00 PM – 12.45 PM (Central Time)
- Overview of the ST25T Product Family
- Digital Signature security feature
- ST25TV tamper-detection feature and applications
- Data protection using passwords
- Inlay availability and antenna design
- 12.45 PM – 1:00 PM
About ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers
Based on the 13.56 MHz wireless communication protocol, the ST25 product family supports the ISO/IEC 14443 and ISO/IEC 15693 standards. ST offers one of the most comprehensive NFC/RFID portfolios, which includes NFC/RFID tags, Dynamic NFC tags, and NFC/RFID readers.
With a rich ecosystem of hardware and software development tools, ST provides a complete solution to simplify application design and enable fast prototyping.