STM32L4 hands-on workshop
Discover STM32L4 ARM Cortex-M4 MCU offering unique and unprecedented combination of high performance and Ultra-Low-Power
Why should you attend this workshop?
- Learn about the STM32L4's key features that make up this distinctive combination of ultra-low power consumption and high performance
- Our unique, engaging seminar format combines theory and hands-on exercises using deep technical content
- Meet ST Technical specialists and Marketing staff, get an insight view of STM32
Benefits you will take away
- Gain and strengthen your MCU expertise through theory and applied lab exercises
- Each participant will receive a complimentary STM32L4 Discovery kit and a complete set of lecture and lab manuals
Presentations and hands-on exercises will highlight the technology behind STM32L4 MCUs and the multiple combinations of features suiting both industrial and wearable applications:
- Ultra-low-power modes and tricks
- BOM optimization thanks to best-in-class integrated features including high-precision oscillator, communication peripherals, etc.
The seminar is free of charge and participants will receive an STM32L4 discovery kit.
|8:30 – 9:00||Tools installation checking|
|9:00 – 9:30||Marketing Introduction|
|9:30 – 10:15||System architecture and overview|
|10:15 – 10:30||Break|
|10:30 – 12:00||System operating modes in real application scenariis & Basic STM32Cube hands-ons|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||New peripherals and BOM reduction|
|14:00 – 14:45||Putting all together, including low layers usage – Part I|
|14:45 - 15:00||Break|
|15:00 – 16:00||Putting all together, including low layers usage – Part II|
|16:00 – 17:00||Tips and tricks for High performance and Ultra Low-Power app design|
Seminar Place and Dates
|Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa||July 5, 2016|
|Cape Town, Republic of South Africa||July 7, 2016|
The seminars will be held in English or in the local language, depending on the locations
Please check regularly for updates (new times and locations).