What’s new with USB Type-C™? webinar
Join us for a 1-hour webinar on USB Type-C and Power Delivery controller for sink applications
During this one-hour webinar, we will introduce our new STUSB4500 USB Type-C and Power Delivery controller and review its benefits for sink applications. Able to negotiate power delivery contracts without MCU support (Auto-run mode), the STUSB4500 also supports dead-battery mode and offers high-voltage protection features. Small, reliable and certified, the STUSB4500 is an autonomous and efficient plug-and-play solution for controlling USB PD sink devices.
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
- EMEA: November 28th, 2018 at 10:00 am CEST
- America: November 28th, 2018 at 12:00 pm CST
Registration for this webinar is closed
Who should attend this webinar?
This one-hour webinar is designed for developers who are looking to:
- Learn how power is negotiated between source and sink devices
- Integrate the USB Type-C and Power Delivery controller to drive the VBUS
- Configure PDO (power data objects) profiles
- Quick review of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery standard - source and sink definition
- Overview of ST USB Type-C controllers and sink power applications
- Features of our new STUSB4500 standalone USB Type-C and Power Delivery controller
- Presentation of our ready-to-use STUSB4500 evaluation board (STEVAL-ISC005V1) and associated firmware
An application engineer, Hervé PERRUCHAS began his career at ST working on metering and narrowband powerline communication applications. Today, he helps customers develop new applications based on our wide range of USB Type-C solutions.
A hardware engineer for analog and metering applications, Didier HERROUIN provides technical support for customer applications, with a special focus on metrology, USB Type-C, KNX and wireless charging projects.
A senior application engineer at ST's Power Application Laboratory in Prague, Vojtech ELIAS focuses on integrated solutions for Industrial Automation applications.