Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner's product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
PLS Development Tools based in Germany is the manufacturer of the debugger, trace and test framework Universal Debug Engine® (UDE®). Thanks to its innovative tools for embedded software development, PLS has become one of the technology leaders in this area and provides high-quality development tools to engineers worldwide since more than 25 years. The Universal Debug Engine® combines powerful capabilities for debugging, testing and system-level analysis of multi-core systems and deeply embedded microcontrollers with efficiency and ease of use. PLS’s Universal Access Device product family completes the full featured debug solution with a fast, flexible and robust access to the target embedded systems.
That's port. Reliable real-time communication on the latest technological standards - that is port. The application decides what you need - "PORT" offers the right solution for your "need" - Semiconductor independently. port is a market leading company in the field of protocol libraries. stack´s, drivers and tools for industrial real time communication. Since 1990 our Know-How accelerates your Time-To-Market. More than 500 customers worldwide and thousands of devices using "PORT´s" real time technology successfully.
Prevas is a high-tech company founded in 1985. We do custom design product development, in the area of electronic hardware (HW), including firmware, software (SW) and mechanics. We have HW-experts in analog, digital, microprocessor technology, and EMC. SW-experts in C, C++, .Net, JAVA, Linux and many other languages. Our innovative designs and solutions are based on market leading technologies from our partners.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
ProMik, ever since its foundation in 1995, offers a most comprehensive suite of tools and systems for the programming of standalone/embedded Flash memories and represents state-of-the-art technology and a de-facto standard in the industry.
It ranges from portable devices for development, new product introduction to complex systems for volume in-line and on-board production.
Sourced by strong collaboration with the semiconductor industry ProMik is one of the most innovative company that offers Flash programming solutions for new devices well before its market introduction.
Our worldwide customers and partners do value our sophisticated production solutions across a broad range and in many factories around the globe. ProMik’s homogenous programming systems allow far-reaching benefits from reuse of knowledge, time- and money-efficient production moves around the globe and cost-efficient requalification processes.
Prove & Run was founded in 2009 and is a highly recognized security company. Its mission is to help its customers resolve the cybersecurity challenges linked to the large-scale deployment of connected devices and of the IoT.
Products and services offered by Prove & Run
Prove & Run answers to the cybersecurity requirements of the device OEMs at all steps of their product life-cycle.
Security consulting services that rely on world-class security expertise and cross-domains business understanding:
- Defining custom security architectures
- Delivering security training to architects and developers
- Performing security analysis and specifying security requirements
- Provide certification support (Common Criteria, CSPN, PSA, CESIP, etc.)
Security engineering services for the development of ad-hoc security solutions:
- Firmware update over-the-air (FOTA) and secure communication protocols (VPN, TLS) development
- Module integration (SE, TPM)
- Secure boot and Root-of-Trust development
- Support for OP-TEE integration and/or development of OP-TEE custom security services
Solutions to secure-by-design connected devices leveraging on software products specifically designed to meet the most demanding needs:
- ProvenCore: A next-generation ultra-secure OS available on STM32MP1 processors. ProvenCore can execute OP-TEE services, is compliant with GlobalPlatform and is certified Common Criteria EAL7.
- ProvenCore-M: A secure RTOS to secure IoT devices using for STM32 Cortex-M processors. Also available for TrustZone on STM32L5.
- IoT Security Suite: A complete IoT solution for STM32MP1 processors, based on ProvenCore, that includes a secure boot, an attestation service, and different FOTA options with increasing level of security.
Prove & Run in STMicroelectronics Ecosystem
Prove & Run is a key partner of STMicroelectronics in the field of embedded software security, and ProvenRun’s products match perfectly with STMicroelectronics’ portfolio.
Prove & Run: Related Resources
PsiControl is an ODM, CDM and EMS service provider, specialized in the production and development of custom made electronic systems, controllers and products, with a special focus on Integration, HMI, Touch and (wireless) connected devices for industrial and residential markets.
Products and solutions are developed on a project basis in close cooperation with the customer. Relying on PsiControl’s technology platforms and strong integration with industrialization and production, a full DfX philosophy is implemented, aiding to the goal of PsiControl to produce qualitative, reliable products, establishing a long term partnership relation with its customers.
Being part of the worldwide industrial Picanol Group (Euronext: PIC), PsiControl is based in Belgium and combines local R&D and small scale, flexible production with a cost-effective volume production plant in Romania.
Competences and services:
- Electronic hardware design
- Mechanical and enclosure design
- Embedded SW and GUI design
- Product certification and Industrialization
- Electronics production and EMS
- Verification and testing
Qeexo is the first company to automate end-to-end machine learning for embedded edge devices (Cortex M0-M4 class). Our one-click, fully-automated, Qeexo AutoML platform allows customers to leverage sensor data to rapidly build machine learning solutions for highly constrained environments with applications in IoT, wearables, automotive, mobile, and more. Over 300 million devices worldwide are equipped with AI built on Qeexo AutoML. Delivering high performance, solutions built with Qeexo AutoML are optimized to have ultra-low latency, ultra-low power consumption, and an incredibly small memory footprint.
(#STM32CubeAI) (#sensortile.box) (#STWIN)
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2017 totaled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Quectel Wireless Solutions is the leading global supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. As a professional IoT (Internet of Things) technology developer and cellular module supplier, Quectel is able to provide one-stop service for IoT cellular modules.
We estimate that globally more than 100 million devices have at least one Quectel module inside, or, as we call, have been Accelerated by Quectel.
Radio Controlli is a young company but with an important baggage of experiences. The company was founded by initiative of managers with long and established experiences ( electronics engineering and research & development ) in some major Italian industrial groups ( Italtel, IPM Group ) ; Later they were joined by professional and skilled resources. RadioControlli designs, produces and sells Wireless and IoT Modules for different market segments, from the industry to the hobby use.
All our products are developed in accordance with the technical regulation and laws applicable in different markets.
Raw Power specializes in the design and development of power electronic systems and electric machines for industrial, automotive, safety and civil applications.
Raw Power expertise covers all the design steps from initial development up to the prototype construction and engineering of the product, including extensive support during certification. Examples of Raw Power’s expertise fields:
- Bi-directional converters with buck/boost battery interface capable of regenerative braking for lightweight electric vehicle.
- Highly integrated electric drives for automation and high speed power tools applications
- High efficiency Power converters and high speed electric machine drives based on SiC MOSFET technology - Power converters for renewable energy sources applications (both photovoltaic and micro-wind turbines) for both grid tied and off-grid operation.
- Automotive ECU for data acquisition and manipulation with HS-CAN and MS-CAN interface.
- Custom electric machine design, both SPM (surface permanent magnets) and IPM (Internal Permanent magnets). Specialized direct-drive torque machines.
RF Laboratories can assist you with your wireless problems, fixes, design support, test support, planning and documentation. Whether your need is as simple as an inexpensive remote control or demands the design savvy required of a comprehensive communications system, we have the resources to accommodate most wireless design needs.
RoweBots is a Canadian Embedded Software and Hardware Development Company.
Our Development Services include:
- Hardware & Software Development for STM32 Series
- Optimize an existing Software or Hardware
- Experience with broad set of sensors
- Algorithms Research and Development
- UNION RTOS – our Software IP
- Embedded Linux drivers configuration and application
- Application and Mobile applications development
- Targeted quality levels development: demo, prototype, secure product
- Ready to manufacture product development
Our Technical Expertise include:
- Wireless Communications (BT, BTLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, LTE Cat1, Cat M1, NB-IoT)
- Over the air updates (OTA or FOTA)
- Cloud Connectivity (Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Google, etc)
- Security is always included
- Database and cloud implementations as part of a IoT product solution
- We successfully handle the following constraints:
- Tight schedules
- Limited budget
- Cost target BOM development
- Low power requirements
- Battery operations for targeted time
- Physical size limitations
Our Business offerings include:
- Team Extension
- Fixed price for known requirements
- Hourly rate
- Lager project discount
- Experienced team
- Low cost and minimum time to market
We will provide you with the complete documentation and support for the manufacturing, including BOM and Gerber files. We can guarantee that your project will be completed on time and under budget with top quality.
RT-Thread is an open-source embedded real-time operating system (RTOS) that provides a wide range of components and 245+ software packages for the Internet of Things (IoT). The power of the open-source is the power of the community, since the first release of RT-Thread in 2006, RT-Thread received strong support from the community developers and chips & original equipment manufacturers and continue to contribute. RT-Thread has also achieved the installed capacity of 600 million units, gathering a powerful developer community around the world, as well as creating a great ecosystem in hardware and software. RT-Thread is now widely used in Smart Homes, Security, Industrial Vehicles, Wearable Devices, Smart Cities, and many other industries.
Rtone is an IoT design agency with capabilities for mechanics, hardware, firmware, cloud and mobile engineering.
Rtone is an expert in the latest IoT technologies such as Low Power, LPWAN and Cloud Computing. We work with B2B and B2C product manufacturers from consulting and architecture design to the production of their products.
SAMEA Innovation is a design house in electronic circuits and Wireless systems design from 10MHz up to 10GHz, able to build customer dedicated optimized products as well as own products (WiFi, 2G/4G LTE, GNSS, LoRa, SigFox, BLE, Zigbee..).
With 20 years of expertise in radio system and a large capacity of systems analysis, the company develops optimized solutions in line with the needs of customers focused on wireless communication technologies.
SAMEA Innovation develops innovative electronic solutions for technology players who position themselves in the wireless internet markets very high speed Internet of Things (IoT), asset trackers, and wireless sensors, with three product family:
- WiFi smart antenna solution to increase distances by a factor of 2 to 5.
- Universal Tracker offering a high reliability and accuracy in the localization for indoor and outdoor.
- SENSORIIS wireless sensor for Smart Home, Smart Building and Smart City.
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org