Enable rich diagnostics, substantial safety and high density in digital-output application designs with strict PCB space constraints using the new generation of QFN-packaged industrial high-side drivers.
This 1-hour webinar focuses on ST's ISO8200AQ and ISO8200BQ fully protected intelligent power switches with integrated galvanic isolation, which can drive resistive, capacitive or inductive loads. Various communication interfaces including parallel and SPI are supported. The drivers’ key features and benefits will be introduced together with identifying their positioning within ST’s product portfolio. Main reasons, requirements and benefits of galvanic isolation will be presented. Application performance and the dedicated evaluation tools, such as the X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 and X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 evaluation boards, the X-CUBE-OUT1 and X-CUBE-OUT2 software packages and the STSW-IFAPGUI user PC interface will also be discussed.
Join us for a WEBINAR and discover more about our key products and solutions.
- Automation system architecture & key applications
- ISO8200AQ & ISO8200BQ positioning in ST’s product portfolio
- Galvanic isolation: why & where
- Brief ISO8200 introduction, key features & benefits
- Evaluation hardware & software tools
- Application performance, load driving & diagnostics