Learn how to protect MCUs and MPUs against ESD and other transients
In this on-demand webinar, we will cover the basic concepts of ESD and other electrical transients, relevant IEC standards, and the Human Body Model (HBM) of device susceptibility. We will then present the most common interfaces for microcontroller and microprocessor I/O lines, and recommend solutions from ST's portfolio of certified protection and filter devices to protect these components from transient events.
You will learn:
- EOS and ESD immunity standards
- Where circuit protection is needed
- Types of electrical transient protection
- Integrated protection solutions from ST
- Available design resources and tools