Watch this 1-hour on-demand webinar on ST's cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure IoT and Amazon AWS platforms
Recorded in september 2021
STMicroelectronics is teaming up with Microsoft Azure IoT and Amazon AWS IoT to help developers easily create cloud-connected IoT solutions using ST's STM32 microcontrollers, microprocessors, and sensor product lines.
ST offers a wide range of IoT hardware along with pre-integrated software, a powerful development ecosystem, and starter kits. These tools allow developers to more easily connect IoT devices to Microsoft Azure IoT cloud platform, or AWS IoT cloud platform to monitor and manage billions of IoT assets.
In this session, we will present the STM32 development kits that are available on the Azure Certified Device Catalog and AWS Partner Device Catalog, targeting connected product solutions for various industry segments, including smart buildings, manufacturing, retail, agriculture, energy, smart places, healthcare and transportation.
You will learn
- About ST’s solution offering for Microsoft Azure IoT cloud-connected platforms
- About ST’s solution offering for Amazon AWS cloud connected platforms
- About ST’s reference ecosystem, offering and roadmap
- Introduction to STMicroelectronics and Cloud solutions
- ST’s integration of Microsoft Azure IoT cloud
- Azure Certified Device Catalog of ST's reference platforms
- ST’s integration of Amazon AWS IoT cloud
- AWS partner device catalog of ST's reference platforms
- ST's ecosystem, offering, and roadmap
There is a recorded Q&A session at the end of the webinar where our experts answered questions from the floor.