On-demand Webinar: New STM32H72x/H73x microcontrollers with record performance at 550 MHz
1-hour on-demand webinar to learn about the advantages of our new STM32H72x/H73x single core ARM CORTEX®-M7 microcontrollers.
The new STM32H72x/H73x lines offer the best combination of performance, flexibility and integration at an affordable cost for home appliance, industrial/automation and medical applications. With high computational power for enhanced graphics, connectivity or AI, these new STM32H7 MCUs will enable even richer applications never before seen on a entry-level microcontroller with embedded memories.
Who should watch
- Developers looking for a microcontroller with higher performance to enable complex tasks in their applications
- Developers looking for an integrated solution aligned with STM32 standard in terms of firmware, hardware and development tools
- New developers who would like to become familiar with STM32 solutions
- Overview of the STM32 microcontroller portfolio
- Advantages of the STM32H72x/H73x MCUs and how they can improve your application
- First steps with the STM32H7 development ecosystem
Tilen joined ST in 2017 as microcontroller FAE and later moved on to the STM32 Technical marketing team. He is currently responsible for customers in Eastern Europe and is involved in driving STM32 enhanced ecosystem solutions across EMEA region.
Frederic Le Cam
With more than 20 years experience at ST in marketing and field support for customers in various countries, Frederic is currently the marketing manager in charge of STM32H7 microcontrollers.