Learn the different electric motor types, drive mechanisms, and ST solutions for optimizing motor control design
This webinar was broadcast on Thursday, September 2nd, 2021
Watch this 1-hour webinar where we examine the types of electric motors most frequently used in consumer and industrial applications, and describe the algorithms commonly applied to drive them. We then walk you through our development environment for STM32 motor control libraries along with simulation tools for multiphase motor drive modules.
The session also covers the broad STPower portfolio of power modules for line voltage-driven motors, with corresponding evaluation boards to facilitate testing and prototyping. Finally, you get a preview of new motor control products set for release in the year ahead.
You will learn:
- Common electric motor types and how they differ from one another
- The terminology used in electric motor control
- About ST's rich motor control development environment
- The evaluation tools available to aid in your motor control design
- About the next generation of motor control products to be launched by STMicroelectronics