Watch this 1-hour webinar to discover how to leverage the extensive features of STM32CubeIDE & STM32CubeMX for the STM32U5 MCUs, the industry’s most power-saving microcontrollers.
Recorded in November 2021
STM32CubeIDE is an all-in-one multi-OS development tool, which is part of the STM32Cube software ecosystem. STM32CubeIDE is an advanced C/C++ development platform with peripheral configuration, code generation, code compilation, and debug features for STM32 microcontrollers and microprocessors.
STM32CubeMX is a graphical tool that simplifies the configuration of STM32 microcontrollers and microprocessors, and enables the generation of the corresponding initialization C code for the Arm® Cortex®-M core or a partial Linux® Device Tree for Arm® Cortex®-A core, through a step-by-step process.
With this on-demand webinar, you will understand how to leverage the extensive features of the STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX supporting STM32U5, ST’s flagship of ultra-low power MCUs.
You will learn
- STM32Cube ecosystem overview and its key components & STM32U5 MCU series overview
- Extensive features of STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX with STM32U5 MCU series
- Highlights of the STM32CubeU5 HAL library
- STM32Cube ecosystem overview & STM32U5 MCU series overview
- New features of STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX for the STM32U5 MCU series
There is a recorded Q&A session at the end of the webinar where our experts answered questions from the floor.