New rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, 36 V, 6 MHz op-amps
The TSB514 is a 6 MHz bandwidth amplifier featuring rail-to-rail input and output, which are guaranteed to operate from 2.7 to 36 V single supply as well as from ± 1.35 V to ± 18 V dual supplies.
This amplifier has the advantage of offering a large span of supply voltage, a wide bandwidth and 4 outputs.
The combination of wide bandwidth, slew rate, low noise, rail-to-rail capability makes the TSB514 useful in a wide variety of applications such as: filters, power supply and motor control, actuator driving and resistive transducers.
Automotive grade versions are also avaiable.
TSB series: 36 V op amps for automotive and industrial applications
In addition to an excellent speed / power ratio, our 36 V TSB series of op amps offer outstanding power density and high tolerance to ESD combined with low-power consumption:
• The TSB511, TSB512, TSB514 is a series of 6 MHz bandwidth amplifiers featuring rail-to-rail input and output, which are guaranteed to operate from 2.7 to 36 V single supply as well as from ± 1.35 V to ± 18 V dual supplies.
• The stability and robustness of our 380 µA / 2.5 MHz TSB57 operational amplifiers make them an ideal solution for a wide voltage range of applications. Available in single- (TSB571) and dual-channel (TSB572) versions.
• Our 100 µA / 560 kHz TSB61 operational amplifiers operate over a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 125°C, ideal for industrial and automotive applications and available also in single- (TSB611) and dual-channel (TSB612) versions.
• Our TSB622 dual amplifier offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio with 1.7 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming less than 375 μA per operator at 36 V supply voltage.
• The combination of wide bandwidth, slew rate, low noise, rail-to-rail capability and precision makes our 1.8 mA / 6 MHz TSB711 (single-channel) and TSB712 (dual-channel) op amps useful in a wide variety of applications including filters, power supplies and motor control, actuator driving, Hall effect sensors and resistive transducers. Also available in 22 MHz versions: TSB7191 (single-channel) and TSB7192 (dual-channel)
eDesignSuite is a comprehensive set of easy-to-use design-aid utilities ready to help you streamline the system development process with a wide range of ST products.