The TSU101, TSU102, and TSU104 operational amplifiers offer an ultra low-power consumption of 580 nA typical and 750 nA maximum per channel when supplied by 1.8 V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V, these features allow the TSU10x series to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low-power applications.
The 8 kHz gain bandwidth of these devices make them ideal for sensor signal conditioning, battery supplied, and portable applications.
- Submicro ampere current consumption: 580 nA typ per channel at 25 °C at VCC = 1.8 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 8 kHz typ
- Low input bias current: 5 pA max at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 2 kV HBM
- Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- 42 years of typical equivalent lifetime (for TSU101) if supplied by a 220 mAh coin type Lithium battery
- Tolerance to power supply transient drops
- Accurate signal conditioning of high impedance sensors
- Application performances guaranteed over industrial temperature range
- Fast desaturation
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
Recommended for you
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.