The TSH345 is a triple single-supply video buffer featuring an internal gain of 6 dB and selectable filtering for HD and SD video outputs on 75 Ω video lines. The TSH345 is ideal to drive YC, CVBS, YUV, YPbPr or RGB signals from video DAC outputs.
The main advantage of this circuit is its input DC level shifter. It allows driving video signals on 75 Ω video lines without damaging the synchronization tip and without input or output capacitors when using a single 5 V power supply. The DC level shifter is internally fixed and optimized to keep the output video signals between low and high output rails in the best position for the greatest linearity.
The TSH345 is available in SO-14 and TSSOP-14 plastic packages for optimum space saving.
- Very low harmonic distortion
- AC or DC output-coupled
- Data min. and max. are tested during production
- Selectable 6th order filtering of 36 MHz, 18 MHz and 9 MHz
- Internal input DC level shifter
- 5 V single-supply operation
- 3 matched 6 dB amplifiers
- Specified for 150 Ω loads
- No input capacitor required
オーディオ & ビデオ
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.