The MP23ABS1 is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors.
The MP23ABS1 has an acoustic overload point of 130 dBSPL with a typical 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
The sensitivity of the MP23ABS1 is -38 dBV ±1 dB @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz.
The MP23ABS1 is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Single supply voltage operation 1.52 V - 3.6 V
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High acoustic overload point: 130 dBSPL typ.
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Enhanced RF immunity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Low latency
- Ultra-low-power: 150 μA max
- ECOPACK®, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
|RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
|RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L||インダストリアル||Ecopack2 (**)|
RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.