The VN5R003H-E is a device made using STMicroelectronics®VIPower®technology. It is intended for providing reverse battery protection to an electronic module.
This device has two power pins (Drain and Source) and a control pin IN. If the INvoltage versus Drain is negative the device is turned on.
A negative voltage of Drain pin versus INautomatically turns off the device. When INis left open, device is in OFF-state and behaves like a power diode between Source and Drain pins.
- Optimized electromagnetic emissions
- Very low electromagnetic susceptibility
- Compliant with European directive 2002/95/EC
- Automatic switch off in case of negative input voltage
- Electrostatic discharge protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.