STA8088GA is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/QZSS).
The device is compliant with ST Automotive Grade which in addition to AEC-Q100 qualification includes a set of production flow methodology targeting zero defect per million.
STA8088GA, fulfilling high quality and service level Automotive market requirements, is the ideal solution for in-dash navigation and OEM telematic application.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics®3rd generation positioning receiver with 32 Tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels compatible with GPS, Galileo and Glonass systems
- Embedded RF Front-End with separate GPS/Galieo/QZSS and Glonass IF outputs
- Embedded low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF <1 s in Hot start and 35s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 208 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 2 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- 1 External SQI Flash interface
- USB2.0 dual-role full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 3 channels ADC (10 bits)
- 3 Embedded 1.8 V voltage regulators
- I/O level selectable 1.8 V or 3.3 V
- Operating condition:
- VDD12: 1.2 V ±10%
- VDD18/RF18: 1.8 V ±5%
- VLPVR1.62 V to 3.6 V
- VddIO: 1.8 V ±5%; 3.3 V ±10%
- ST Automotive Grade compliant
- パッケージ :
- VFQFPN56 (7x7x0.85 mm) 0.4 mm Pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+85°C
Recommended for you
|VFQFPN 56 7x7x1.0||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.