The SPC563M64CALxx is a calibration and emulation system supporting the STMicroelectronics®SPC563Mxx family of automotive microprocessors.
The Calibration Adapter is designed to substitute the QFP device on an ECU version during engine calibration.
The complete system consists of a SPC563M64CAL144/176 board and a POLYPOD-TQ144/176 Poly-Pod which plugs directly into the motherboard.
The Calibration Adapter can also be used as emulation board as the Nexus trace port on CSP496 allows using the pins for application purpose.
- Support for LQFP144 and LQFP176 MCU production packages allowing calibration systems to be built without requiring modifications to the standard production system housing
- 2MByte static RAM organized as 1024K words by 16 bits
- On-board latch providing a 16-bit de-multiplexed bus interface from the SPC563M64 16-bit multiplexed calibration interface;
- Support for Nexus-based debug tools even if application PCB does not include Nexus connector
- Nexus functionality with 12 Message Data Out (MDO) signals
- Support for full-feature calibration tools via availability of comprehensive set of device signals available on the connectors.
- ERNI 154819 connector optimized for calibration
- High speed CAN transceiver with signals protection
- Board Size 36 x 61.8 mm
- Target connector compatible with TQPACK144SD and TQPACK176SD sockets
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.