The DSI to HDMI adapter board (order code B-LCDAD-HDMI1) provides DSI input port and HDMI output port. It can be used on STM32 evaluation boards or discovery boards, to demonstrate video solutions based on STM32 MCUs.
Thanks to the bridge chip ADV7533, the DSI to HDMI adapter board can support 2-, 3- or 4-lanes DSI video input data, S/PDIF, 2-channels I2S audio input data and HDMI v1.3 output port.
- Up to four lanes of MIPI/DSI data, each running up to 800 Mbps (video mode only: Non-Burst mode with synchronization pulse)
- 2-channels I2S transmits stereo up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- S/PDIF carries stereo LPCM audio or compressed audio
- HDMI output connector:
- Support of video resolutions with pixel clocks up to 80 MHz
- Support of CEC signals, 5 V-tolerant I2C and HPD I/Os
- Common-mode filters with ESD protection
Recommended for you
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.