The MDK-ARM-STM32 is a complete software development environment for Cortex®-M microcontroller-based devices. It includes the μVision IDE/Debugger, Arm® C/C++ compiler and essential middleware components.The STM32 peripherals can be configured using STM32CubeMX and the resulting project exported to MDK-ARM.
Free MDK-ARM licenses can be activated for all STM32 products based on Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ devices by using a dedicated product serial number (PSN).
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For the latest information on the specification and the dedicated PSN for free license, refer to the third party’s website: http://www2.keil.com/stmicroelectronics-stm32.
- Complete support for Cortex®-M devices
- Arm® C/C++ compilation toolchain
- μVision IDE, debugger and simulation environment
- CMSIS Cortex® Microcontroller Software Interface Standard compliant
- ST-LINK support
- Multi-language support: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean