winIDEA is an integrated development environment (IDE) inter-operable with all iSYSTEM and selected third party hardware, like the ST-Link.
winIDEA is an open platform complemented by the isystem.connect API, which allows external applications to remotely control the iSYSTEM software/hardware and to record data from the target system while the application is running.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For the latest information on the specification, refer to the third party’s website www.isystem.com.
- Editor, project and build manager supporting all major compilers
- High level debugger
- Program and data flow analysis tools, performance measurement tools (with accuracy down to functional level) and code coverage analysis provide all necessary features to develop safety-critical applications
- Display of significant data/events such as special function registers, external signals (digital/analog), task switches, IRQs, power consumption
- RTOS-aware debugging
- Inter-operable with a wide range of tools through isystem.connect API
- Multicore architecture supported
- Eclipse integration
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入