Connect, monitor, and manage billions of IoT assets—Use Azure IoT Hub to securely connect, monitor, and manage billions of devices to develop Internet of Things (IoT) applications. IoT Hub is an open and flexible cloud platform as a service that supports open-source SDKs and multiple protocols.
STMicroelectronics is a Microsoft Azure Certified Partner and provides development platforms allowing users to develop applications with direct connection to Microsoft Azure IoT cloud servers.
- Establish bidirectional communication with billions of IoT devices
- Use device-to-cloud telemetry data to understand the state of your devices and define message routes to other Azure services without writing any code. In cloud-to-device messages, reliably send commands and notifications to your connected devices and track message delivery with acknowledgement receipts. Device messages are sent in a durable way to accommodate intermittently connected devices.
- Authenticate per device for security-enhanced IoT solutions
- Set up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices, and help retain the confidentiality of both cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud messages. To maintain the integrity of your system, selectively revoke access rights for specific devices as needed.
- Automate IoT device provisioning and registration to accelerate your IoT deployment
- Speed up your IoT deployment by registering and provisioning devices with zero touch in a secure and scalable way. IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service supports any type of IoT device compatible with IoT Hub.
- Extend the power of the cloud to your edge device
- Take advantage of IoT Edge to make hybrid cloud and edge IoT solutions a reality. IoT Edge provides easy orchestration between code and services so they flow securely between cloud and edge to distribute intelligence across a range of devices. Enable artificial intelligence and other advanced analytics at the edge, reduce your IoT solution costs, ease development efforts, and operate devices offline or with intermittent connectivity.