The X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board is based on the S2-LP radio and operates in the 868 MHz ISM frequency band.
The expansion board is compatible with ST morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connectors.
The X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 interfaces with the STM32 Nucleo microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. You can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- Based on S2-LP radio
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power sub-1 GHz transceiver tuned for 860 - 940 MHz frequency band
- Programmable RF output power up to +16 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption: 7 mA RX and 10 mA TX at +10 dBm
- IEEE 802.15.4g hardware packet support with whitening, FEC, CRC and dual SYNC word detection
- RX and TX 128 byte FIFO buffers
- Support to wireless M-Bus
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Support to SMD and SMA antennas
- BALF-SPI2-01D3 IPD balun for matching network and harmonics filter
- Sigfox compatible
- Sample firmware for P2P communication
- 6LoWPAN compatible thanks to STM32Cube
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.