The X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 is a low voltage dual brush DC motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN240 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
Thanks to its programmable current limiter and complete set of protection features, it offers high levels of performance and robustness.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 1.3 A r.m.s
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Low RDS(ON) power stage (HS + LS = 0.4 Ω typ.)
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Connection for two independent DC motors
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.