The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 is an evaluation board based on digital MEMS microphones. It is compatible with the ST morpho connector layout, and is designed around STMicroelectronics MP34DT01-M digital microphones. It has two microphones soldered onto the board and is compatible with digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MKI129Vx and STEVAL-MKI155Vx.
The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 allows synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones through I²S, SPI or DFSDM peripherals. It represents a quick and easy solution for the development of microphone-based applications as well as a starting point for audio algorithm implementation.
- 2 on-board MP34DT01-M digital MEMS microphones
- 6 slots to plug in digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MKI129Vx and STEVAL-MKI155Vx
- Synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and audio capture plus USB streaming sample application which is compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connector (upwards and downwards)
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector (upwards) to allow multiple boards
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.