The X-CUBE-53L3A2 software package is an expansion of the STM32Cube, to go with the X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on the STM32Cube and is aligned with the “multi platform” file and directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The VL53L3CX is the latest Time-of-Flight (ToF) product from STMicroelectronics and embeds ST’s third generation FlightSense patented technology. It combines a high performance proximity and ranging sensor, with multi target distance measurements and automatic smudge correction. The miniature reflowable package integrates a single photon avalanche diode (SPAD) array and physical infrared filters to achieve the best ranging performance in various ambient lighting conditions, with a wide range of cover glass windows.
- Driver layer, VL53L3CX application programming interface (API), for complete management of the VL53L3CX ranging sensor integrated in the X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 expansion board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, on the strength of STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example code for getting started with a simple ranging measurement
- Data logging capabilities through serial com over USB
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.