The STSW-IOD003 is an evaluation software for the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board which integrates the L6362A IO-Link transceiver device.
The software runs on the STM32 and provides basic management of the L6362A device.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology that eases portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation to show its main functionalities. It is compatible with NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L073RZ when connected to a STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board.
- Driver layer for the management of the L6362A IO-Link communication transceiver device IC integrated in the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board
- GPIOs and IRQs configuration
- I/Q channel control for reception and transmission
- Fault interrupt handling
- Sample application for controlling an L6362A device
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work